Friday, February 17, 2017

Feeling great!

Even though I have been feeling better with each day, this is the first day that I've woken up feeling REALLY great!  I have energy and my pain level is almost zero!!  I've been happily doing little chores around the house that haven't been getting done, because, you know - men.  Got the sheets changed, new towels in all the bathrooms, cleaned out the inside of the fridge, etc.

Today, I'm getting my last "delivered" meal and I really cannot express my gratitude to all who provided for us.  It has been truly a lifesaver.  Dave's company is going to provide some "Blue Apron" to us for a bit and that will be a great way to wean up to planning, shopping, and preparing our own meals again.  :)

On February 22nd, we have an appointment in Batavia with our oncologist (Dr. Kamath) to get the results of the oncotype results of each of the tumors.  That should give us some insight on the need for chemo.

Then, on February 27th, we have an appointment at Sloan Kettering in NYC with an oncologist.  The contact at Dana Farber didn't work out.  This will be our 2nd opinion on whether I should go through chemo.  I am hoping beyond hope that I do not have to go through this, but if it is so, I will get it done.  But, for now, I'm pushing that thought deep, deep down and enjoying the fact that today, I feel amazing!!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment