Friday, September 8, 2017

Severe joint pain

Since August 26th, I've been suffering from severe joint pain.  I have had joint pain before - for the year after the boys were born - but it was only in my hands and feet. After a year or accupuncture, the pain subsided.  This pain is in every single joint in my body: feet, hands, elbows, knees, pelvis, spine.  It is ridiculously painful and makes me feel and look like I'm 140 years old when I try to move.  I've been trying to figure out why it came on all of a sudden.  The day that it started was also the first day that I had stopped my Shingles medication. I also wonder if I've had joint pain all along, but the chemo steroids had masked it.  I don't know, but I do know that the pain is so severe that Dave made me call the emergency number at the oncologist's office on a Sunday.  They called back and advised me to have my blood labs done.  I just got that done today.....so maybe I'll have some answers on Monday.....but, I can't imagine it's going to be anything easy to figure out or solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment