Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Surgery scheduled

So, it had been eight days since I called and asked for surgery to be scheduled through Dr. Vega's office.  They were going to call me back with a date.  I waited.  And waited.  Nothing.  Finally, I got a phone call from Dr. Vega's yesterday.  They wanted to schedule my pre-op appointment.  Um, I don't even know when my surgery is.  Oh, it's January 12th.  Yeah, thanks for letting me know.  Rrrrr!

So, that is set.  December 15th, I go for my CTA scan of the blood vessels in my abdomen, to make sure they are good for breast reconstruction.  December 30th is my pre-op with Dr. Vega.  I'm assuming I will have a pre-op appointment with Dr. Hetland too?

I'm happy I will be able to get through the holidays and have a week or so back at school prior to being out.

No comments:

Post a Comment