Sunday, April 2, 2017

No hair, don't care!

I've been so nervous about my hair coming out.  It has been a weight hanging over me.  I knew it was looming because I plucked a few eyebrows and it didn't even hurt.  And my hair follicles are starting to feel sore.  But, my hair held fast all weekend.  I am terrified of going to school and having a clump fall out.  Soooooo........I called my friend to come over today and buzz it all off.  She showed up with a support group - her family.  And they all kept me laughing and chatting throughout.  We did it outside so there wouldn't be as much clean-up.  First she had to cut all the length out of my hair.  And then buzzed the rest off.  It's done.  There is definitely a sense of relief!  The boys were excited to see my wigs so I modeled them for them.  I'm not good at styling the wigs and keep putting them on crooked.  So, if you see me in the next few days, remember that I'm LEARNING here!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment