Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New surgery date

Dave called Dr. Vega's surgery schedulers and left a message yesterday.  I am thinking he called again this morning when they never called us back yesterday.  They finally called me today.  Surgery is set for January 19th at 12:15pm.  I'm assuming it's starting that late so Dr. Vega isn't jet-lagged.  That's cool.

Now that I have the date, I'm a little more calm (very little).  My Apple Watch only had to remind me to breath once today.  My resting heart rate isn't 114 bpm anymore. That's improvement. I am able to get back to getting things arranged.  I can go back on my Claritin D so my roommate doesn't have to hear me clear my throat a million times a day.  :)

And Dave just scheduled a weekend away in Chicago for the two of us.  Normally flying freaks me out, but in the scheme of things, it's not this time.  Nothing like a little perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment